Physical Therapy Services
Franciscan Health offers fully accredited physical therapists, who provide comprehensive services to help patients restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, increase strength and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities.
Comprehensive, Individualized Physical Therapy Services
Franciscan Health offers a comprehensive physical therapy program focused on rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Each patient receives a one-on-one evaluation that will assess range of motion/mobility, strength, gait, balance and overall impairments that may be affecting functional activities.
We understand that every person is different, which is why we create individualized programs to meet each patient’s needs. Our goal is to get you back and active, and our trained and experienced therapists will work with you step-by-step towards your physical rehabilitation goals.
What conditions do physical therapists treat?
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Back and neck pain
- Joint pain
- Cervical spine related headaches
- Sport and athletic related injuries
- Pre-and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Foot and ankle injury
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist injury
- Spine related injury
- Work related injury
Physical rehabilitation treatment plans
We work closely with each patient to ensure that we meet their needs in the most effective way by providing in-depth patient evaluations and hands-on treatment utilizing a full-line of exercise equipment.
- Functional tasks to regain independent movement
- Exercises completed with a physical therapist and for the patient to practice at home
- Teaching and support with assistive devices such as braces, walkers or compression garments
- Patient education about how to self-manage one's condition
- Manual therapy techniques such as soft-tissue and joint mobilization
- Modalities to help control pain and inflammation
Locations Near Me
Crawfordsville, IN 47933