See info in your area

Achilles Tendon Injuries

Injuries to the Achilles tendon - the tendon joining your calf muscle to your heel - can range from swelling and pain (tendinitis) to a full rupture or tear of the tendon. It is recommended to see a doctor to determine the severity of the injury and determine appropriate treatment.

Need a specialist? Search our physician directory for help finding an orthopedic surgeon who is right for you.

Find a Doctor

Welcome to Franciscan Health

Find your nearest treatment facility

Related Resources
Please enter a valid Email Address

Get news, tips & health information sent directly to your inbox.