Patient-Centered Medical Home
Franciscan Physician Network provides a patient-centered medical home model of care. This modal expands on your personal relationships with your personal physician and care team, including nurses, medical assistants, pharmacists, care managers, educators - working together to manage all levels of your health needs.
"We provide the best possible care through increased spiritual awareness, commitment and dedication to extending our healing ministry."
OUR CARE TEAM
The patient-centered medical home strives to deliver services to patients with:
- Same day appointments
- Enhanced hours
- Around-the-clock telephone or electronic MyChart access to the care team
- Increased preventative and wellness care
- Chronic disease management with care coordinators
How Our Care Team Can Help You
Our team of doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals will develop a personal health plan and coordinate your care.
- We will use our health system’s resources to care for you.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Care questions, prescription refill requests or appointments (including same day) can be made by phone or electronic messaging through MyChart.
- We will help you understand your conditions and how to care for yourself.
- We strive to enhance our partnership by providing a well-rounded, valuable and quality healthcare experience.
In order to achieve successful outcomes and improve health, we want you and your loved ones to be directly involved in your care.