Dr. Feher has trained extensively in both primary and complex hip and knee replacements. He offers the following surgical procedures:
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Shoulder replacement
- Outpatient joint replacement surgery
- Revision hip and knee replacement
- Partial knee arthroplasty
ABOUT THE CENTER FOR HIP & KNEE SURGERY
The surgeons at the Center for Hip & Knee Surgery perform more than 2,500 knee, hip and shoulder replacements each year.
They have received numerous honors, including membership in The Knee Society, The Hip Society, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons and Board of Directors and Program Committee positions in these organizations. The practice has published more than 400 articles related to the hip and knee in medical journals.
The Center has been honored by Healthgrades, an independent health ratings organization, as an Americas 100 Best Hospital for Total Joint Replacement in 2015.
- Speaker at national conferences
- Published articles in the Journal of Arthroplasty
- Top trauma research project at the orthopedic research society in 2014