Dr. Rager is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- Society of Surgical Oncology
Dr. Rager provides all services related to the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer, benign breast diseases and breast cancer risk assessment. She also provides services related to the diagnosis and treatment of melanoma, including wide local excision (WLE), sentinel lymph node biopsy and lymph node dissection. Dr. Rager also offers access to cutting-edge clinical trials.
- Consultations for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients.
- Evaluation of a breast mass.
- Breast cancer risk assessment, including genetic testing and referral for genetic counseling as needed.
- Evaluation of nipple discharge and breast pain.
- Post procedure lympedema risk assessment, prevention and treatment
- Second opinions
- Office Procedures
- US guided breast needle biopsies and breast cyst aspirations
- US guided lymph node needle core and fine needle aspiration biopsies
- Superficial breast mass excisional biopsies
- Incision and drainage of breast abscesses
- Placement of accelerated partial breast radiation balloon with US guidance
- Immediate cytology readings of fine needle aspiration biopsies
- Excisional skin biopsies and punch biopsies
- Cytology of bloody nipple discharge
- Breast conservation surgery for breast cancer
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy with intraoperative touch prep cytology
- Intraoperative US guided breast conservation surgery
- Margin assessment with breast conservation surgery
- Breast oncoplastic reconstruction after breast conservation surgery
- Breast conservation surgery with contralateral breast rejuvenation surgery (performed with plastic surgeon) i.e., breast reduction, mastopexy
- Skin and nipple sparing mastectomy
- Immediate and delayed breast reconstruction, including implant and flap reconstructions (performed with plastic surgeon)