Awards and Honors
- Dr. Advani specializes in coronary and peripheral intervention, peripheral vascular disease, cardiovascular imaging and adult congenital heart disease.
- Awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Heart Recognition Program. Clinicians who achieve the Heart Recognition Program show their peers, patients and others in the heart/vascular community that they are part of an elite group that is publicly recognized for its skill in providing the highest-level heart and vascular care.
- Recognized as Top Doctors from 2015-2019 by Indianapolis Monthly for interventional cardiology.
He has strong clinical interests and experience in:
- cardiac imaging
- adult congenital heart
- pulmonary hypertension.
- active investigator in numerous clinical trials
- published several articles in professional journals
Indiana Heart Physicians provides a number of specialty services and diagnostic testing including the following:
- Atrial Fibrillation Center
- Cardiovascular research
- Coronary and peripheral intervention
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Heart Valve Center
- Lipid (cholesterol) Management Clinic
- Pacemaker & Defibrillator Clinic
- Protime (Anticoagulation) Clinic
- Syncope Clinic
- Ankle brachial index (ABI)
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiac MRI
- Carotid doppler ultrasound
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Electrophysiology study
- Holter monitoring
- Lower extremity arterial (LEA)
- Nuclear stress
- Resting/stress echocardiography
- Standard treadmill stress
- Symptom event monitoring