A Commitment to World-Class Heart and Vascular Care
Franciscan Health leads the way in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. Our cardiac and vascular teams are composed of highly trained heart, vascular and thoracic surgeons, cardiologists, interventional radiologists, nurses and technicians working together to provide comprehensive, compassionate care.
What makes heart care at Franciscan Health different?
- A complete spectrum of care that treats even the most complex cases
- An expert medical team that pioneers next-generation techniques
- National and international recognition for our commitment to quality and excellence
- Multidisciplinary teams that allows patients to be seen by a team of experts.
- World-renowned leaders in surgical treatment of complex cardiovascular conditions
- Innovative technology and clinical research that changes patient care
- Nurse navigators to guide patients and their families through treatment and beyond
- Research and clinical trials
- Expertise in minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Demonstrated quality outcomes
- Complex monitoring and long-term follow-up
We provide the full range of heart care from emergency intervention and minimally invasive procedures to open-heart surgery, cardiac rehabilitation and clinical trials. We are committed to producing positive outcomes and unparalleled patient care.