Home Health Pharmacy
Medications Given in the Comfort of your Own Home
Because many of today's IV therapies can be safely and successfully administered in your home, our home health pharmacy staff offers a cost-effective alternative to inpatient/outpatient care. For more than 20 years, our services have let clients enjoy the familiar surroundings and comforts of home; maintain supportive contact with family and friends; and retain their independence and daily routines.
Services begin as soon as we receive your physician's order, treatment plan, and payor authorization. Together, we coordinate and initiate your specific healthcare program.
Benefits of our home health pharmacy:
- Free, timely home delivery of IV/infusion supplies and medications
- Clean, reliable equipment
- Customized patient education about your medications, managing your IV and medical equipment
- Courteous and helpful staff
- Adequate supplies
- Help after hours
What makes home health pharmacy services at Franciscan Health different?
- Highly qualified, certified infusion nurses
- Specially trained clinical pharmacists, licensed pharmacy technicians and registered dietitians
- Dedicated to giving you professional care, comfortably and conveniently, our goal is always to promote your independence and quality of life.