Advanced Imaging for the Most Accurate Patient Diagnosis
A crucial first step in addressing any medical concerns is accurate diagnosis. At Franciscan Health, we have some of the most advanced imaging equipment available anywhere in the world, from conventional X-ray to sophisticated PET/CT and MRI. We understand that convenience and comfort matter, too. With many convenient locations and a focus on patient comfort, we’ve raised the standard of care for imaging services.
Imaging helps health care professionals see structures inside your body. Using these images, the radiologist or other physicians can often:
- More accurately diagnose the cause of your symptoms
- Monitor how your body responds to a treatment for your disease or condition
- Screen for different illnesses, such as breast cancer, lung cancer or heart conditions
What makes imaging at Franciscan Health different?
- Every image is studied by a radiologist with specialty training for more accurate interpretations and clearer answers for patients and their physicians
- Our medical imaging teams are equipped with the most advanced, precise technology—producing enhanced images and faster results for our patients