Joint and Spine Care
Joint and spine care at Franciscan Health brings together a team of specialists in the diagnosis, education, care and treatment of joint and spine pain. We offer innovative care for your spine, ankle, knee, hip and other joints.
Nationally Recognized Joint and Spine Care
Joint and spine care at Franciscan Health provides expert diagnosis and treatment options for lifelong relief from chronic hip, knee and spine problems. Our specialists have expertise in partial and total joint replacements, minimally invasive surgical techniques and advanced post-op pain control.
What makes joint and spine care at Franciscan Health different?
- Nationally renowned joint replacement surgeons
- Minimally invasive surgical methods
- Team of nurses and therapists to help you regain strength and control
Each Franciscan Joint & Spine Care Team is made up of board-certified orthopedic surgeons, interventional radiologists, trained orthopedic nurses and physical therapists. Internal medicine physicians are on staff for pre-operative physical exams and screenings. Our experienced, fellowship-trained surgeons participate in numerous research projects to advance in the field of joint replacement.
Spine diagnosis and treatment
We know back and neck pain can deprive many people of the normal activities of daily living. Activities such as working, walking, shopping and participating in hobbies or pastimes can be difficult, if not impossible. If you or someone you know suffers from neck or back pain, our spine care services can help. The goals of our innovative spine care program are to:
- Give patients a coordinated and efficient diagnosis and treatment plan
- Help each patient achieve their highest level of independence and functionality
Our staff has been hand-picked for their positive attitudes, motivational skills and their desire to provide outstanding service. In addition, they have been specially trained to provide comprehensive clinical care for patients undergoing back or neck surgery. When surgery is required, you can rest assured that our team has expertise in:
- Advanced fusion techniques
- Surgical procedures with minimally invasive approaches
- Advances in "motion sparing" techniques that can lead to dramatic pain relief without having to perform a fusion operation