When you or a loved one is facing a disease or disorder of the brain, spine or nerves, you will appreciate Franciscan Health's compassionate, welcoming environment. Our neurosciences teams work together to coordinate and deliver the diagnostic and therapeutic services you need.
Highly Skilled Physicians Delivering the Best in Neuroscience Care
When you have a neurological or spinal condition, you may require medical attention from a number of specialists. At Franciscan Health we take a multidisciplinary approach. Our staff and physicians work together to coordinate optimal, efficient neurological care for every patient.
What makes neurosciences at Franciscan Health different?
- Staffed by a highly skilled team of physicians, including spine specialists and neurosurgery specialists
- Outpatient rehabilitation services to guide you along the path to recovery
- Our sleep center can diagnose and treat a range of disorders
Franciscan Health neurosciences physicians are recognized leaders in health care, serving patients of all ages. Our physicians and staff work together to coordinate and deliver the diagnostic and therapeutic services you need.
- Neurosurgery to treat brain, spine and peripheral nerve diseases
- Primary stroke care to provide specialized emergency attention to victims of stroke
- Spine specialists, where people coping with spinal pain can find comfort and healing
- Diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of conditions, including neck pain, back pain, epilepsy, seizures, fibromyalgia and more
- Neurology diagnostic testing, with vital tools and tests – including EEG, EP, EMG, NCS – to identify neurological problems and other medical conditions
- Sleep disorder programs, which provide testing, treatment, and education for people experiencing sleep problems
- Inpatient rehabilitation, an intensive program that combines a variety of therapies and services
- Outpatient rehabilitation to help patients continue along the path to recovery
Locations Near Me
Indianapolis, IN 46237-8630