Franciscan Health offers comprehensive rehabilitation services to patients of all ages. Industry-leading care standards, cutting-edge research and the most advanced rehabilitation care model are earmarks of our rehabilitation programs.
Individualized, Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
Franciscan Health works closely with your physician to develop individualized programs that focus on education, support and maximum recovery. Our rehabilitation services include physical and occupational therapy, speech and language pathology services. We help patients with a wide range of needs from those who have suffered a stroke or spinal injury to those who are living with multiple sclerosis or neurological disorders.
Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy are provided to patients of all ages - from infants to the elderly - with any medical condition in which restoring lost skills and attaining maximum self-sufficiency are priorities.
What makes rehabilitation services at Franciscan Health different?
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment equipment
- Specialized physical therapy to help patients improve their mobility and functionality and ultimately their quality of life
- Full range of therapy options including physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy and sports medicine
- Dedicated pediatric therapy services
- Accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
Locations Near Me
Frankfort, IL 60423