Franciscan ExpressCare FrankfortWe offer convenient, fast and complete urgent care needs for patients with non-life-threatening illnesses and conditions. No appointment needed, just walk-in!
Urgent care clinics are typically faster and less expensive than an emergency room visit and a great option for walk-in care.
In many cases it’s recommended to check with your primary care provider to see if they have the same day appointment available.
We treat non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses. No appointment needed, just walk-in.
What Does Urgent Care Treat?
We can quickly treat patients of all ages with a variety of conditions including:
- Allergic reactions (non-life threatening)
- Backaches and joint pain
- Earaches and eye infections
- Cough, cold or flu-like symptoms
- Insect bites
- Minor cuts that need stitches
- Minor burn
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sinus infections
- Skin abscesses and boils
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Urgent Care or Emergency Room
Don’t take a chance with anything potentially life-threatening.
The emergency room is the best place for these and other critical conditions:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe bleeding or head trauma
- Loss of consciousness
- Sudden loss of vision or blurred vision
- Serious or severe injuries, digit or extremity amputation
- Burns or electrical shock
- Altered mental status
- Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
When to Call 911
Call 911 and do not attempt to drive yourself to the emergency room if you are experiencing:
- Severe bleeding
- Sudden loss of vision or blurry vision
- Lightheaded or dizzy (feeling you may faint)
- Weakness in one side or facial drooping in one side (This is a sign of stroke and acting fast is important!)
- Chest pain, pressure or tightness (This can be a symptom of heart attack and acting fast is important.)
- For any reason you need help getting into a vehicle or feel that the situation might require ambulance care
Virtual Urgent Care
See a doctor from anywhere on any device.
Now you can get better faster. Conduct a virtual visit for anyone age 12 and over with one of our board-certified Franciscan Health physicians. Anytime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., 365 days a year. No traffic. No waiting room. No appointment necessary.
The cost is only $49 per virtual visit. Please consult with your insurance provider about virtual visit coverage before starting your session.
Create your account at LiveHealthOnline. Use Service Key: Franciscan to reach our doctors.
You can also download the LiveHealth App.