Franciscan Health Heart Center Indianapolis
If you are experiencing symptoms of a heart attack, call 911.
Franciscan Health Heart Center Indianapolis is dedicated to providing world-class heart and vascular care 24/7.
8111 S. Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237
Indianapolis Heart Center
Our team is renowned for offering the complete spectrum of care and treating the most complex cases, pioneering next-generation techniques and participating in landmark research to discover the treatments of tomorrow.
Our surgeons have extensive expertise in the full spectrum of heart disease, venous conditions and complex lung diagnoses.
We offer multidisciplinary clinics, which mean that patients are seen in one visit by a team of experts comprising specialists. This provides comprehensive and coordinated care across multiple physician specialists.
Our Indianapolis heart clinics feature:
- World-renowned leaders in surgical treatment of complex cardiac conditions
- Innovative technology and clinical research that changes patient care and inspires new concepts
- Nurse navigators to guide patients and their families through treatment and beyond
- Research and clinical trials: One of Indiana’s largest programs offering clinical trials only available at a few other hospitals in the country
- Convenient and customized patient and family services
- Expertise in minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Demonstrated quality outcomes
- Complex monitoring and long-term follow-up
- National referrals
- Commitment to collaboration with referring physicians.
- Commitment to nursing education and team building.
Second Opinion Program
We offer second opinions for heart and vascular surgery. This program was created for patients diagnosed with any heart, lung or vascular condition, or for patients who have been told they need a surgical procedure.
Patients with complex conditions typically benefit most from second opinion appointments, as our team of experts reviews all options available. Sometimes a second opinion changes a patient's choice of treatment plan. In other cases, the plan does not change, but the second opinion offers the patient peace of mind.
To schedule an appointment or second opinion, call (317) 528-2331 today.