Community Day and 5k - Crawfordsville
Location: Franciscan Health Crawfordsville
1710 Lafayette Road
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Franciscan Health Crawfordsville and Franciscan Physician Network will host a Community Day on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018 from 7 a.m. to noon at the hospital, 1710 Lafayette Road in Crawfordsville. Special events will be at Christi Hubler Chevrolet.
Community Day Schedule of Events
- 7 to 7:45 a.m.: Registration for Christi Hubler Chevrolet presents the Franciscan Community Day Races – at Christi Hubler Chevrolet, 1705 Lafayette Road. Register online at FranciscanHealth.org/CommunityDayCrawfordsville.
- 8 a.m.: Kids Dash starts; 8:15 a.m.: 5K and 1 mile walk start
- 9 a.m. to noon: Health and wellness presentations
- 9 a.m. to noon: Car Show organized by the Ben Hur Car Club at the Marie Canine Cancer Center. All classic cars welcome! $10 entry fee.
- Fashion Show
- Free Screenings
For more information, visit FranciscanHealth.org/CommunityDayCrawfordsville.
Parking for the 5K will be available at Christi Hubler Chevrolet.
Parking for Community Day Parking is available in lots around the hospital, the Marie Canine Cancer Center at 1706 Lafayette Road; Franciscan Physician Network Orthopedics and Sports Medicine at 1702 Lafayette Road; and in lots at the Franciscan Health Diagnostic and Surgical Center and physicians’ offices at 1630 and 1660 Lafayette Road (follow the connecting trail from the center to the hospital.). In addition, the hospital is prepared to park cars in the front yard.
- Registration opens at 7 a.m.
- Kids Dash starts at 8 a.m.
- 5k & 1mile Walk/Run starts at 8:15 a.m.
Children 10 and under are free for all events.
Free Kids Dash it is a 100 yard dash for children of all abilities.
5K Walk/Run Pricing
- $20 for online pre-registration. Online registration closes the Friday before at noon.
- $25 for on-site registration on the day-of the event.
1 Mile Option
$10 for online pre-registration.
$15 for on-site registration on the day-of the event.
All paid registrants will receive a t-shirt.