Postpartum depression/anxiety is the No. 1 complication of having a baby. But...
4:00 PM to 5:00 PM EST
Diabetes Doing Better Together
Location: Healthy Living Center
1116 N. 16th St.
, Lafayette Heart Institute
Lafayette, IN 47904
The Franciscan Healthy Living Center is hosting a diabetes education series throughout 2018. Join us as we explore “Diabetes: Doing Better Together.” The group will meet from 4 to 5 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month.
Topics for each session include:
- Feb. 13: "Take Valentine’s Day to Heart” - where participants will learn exercise for a healthy heart! Click here to register for Feb. event.
- March 13: “Meals Made Easy for Diabetes” – The plate method for successful meal planning will be taught. Click here to register for March event.
- April 10: “Eat Better and Spend Less” – Learn recipes and tips to stretch your dollar. Click here to register for April event.
- May 8: “Sweet and Savory” – Explore flavorings and sweeteners to jazz up your favorite foods and beverages. Click here to register for May event.
- June 12: “Numbers That Count” – Learn numbers that are vital for your health. Click here to register for June event.
- July 10: “Virtual Grocery Store Tour” – Come and learn how to fill your grocery cart with healthy foods. Click here to register for July event.
- Aug. 14: “Healthy Cooking for You or Two” – Bring fun to the kitchen instead of abandoning for takeout. Click here to register for August event.
- Sept. 11: “Put the Brakes on Diabetes Burnout” – Explore options available to cope with the daily struggles of managing diabetes. Click here to register for Sept. event.
- Oct. 9: “Creative Cooking” – Learn tips to makeover your favorite recipes for a healthier twist. Click here to register for Oct. event.
- November is National Diabetes Month – a special program will be held.
4:00 PM EST