Grief is a process that you need not face alone. Are you on the right path to...
Diabetes Support Group: Doing Better Together - Lafayette
Location: YMCA Community Room
3001 S. Creasy Lane
Lafayette, IN 47905
Each meeting is open to all patients and community members who have diabetes, family members and friends. All meetings are free to attend but registration is suggested.
The support group will be led by a nationally certified diabetes educator and will cover a wide variety of topics.
Each meeting will also include time for open discussion between participants.
- Feb. 12, 2019: Take Diabetes to Heart: Dance for a Healthy Heart
- March 12, 2019: Diabetes Prevention: Reducing Risks for the Whole Family
- April 9, 2019: You Are What You Eat: Diabetes Gut Health
- May 14, 2019: Diabetes Life Hacks to Make Your Days (and Nights) Easier
- June 11, 2019: Making the Most of your Garden
- July 9, 2019: Beating the Fast Food Frenzy!
- Aug. 13, 2019: Be Prepared for the Unexpected: Emergencies, Surgeries, Cold & Flu Season
- Sept. 10, 2019: Craft Your Way to Better Health with a Therapist – create a craft to take home
- Oct. 8, 2019: Pinterest Party: Learn Healthy Holiday Cooking & create a homemade gift!