Our SOS Support Group is intended for for stroke survivors and their families...
eLearning Childbirth Education
Location: Kathryn Weil Center for Education
Our eLearning Childbirth Education program offers childbirth education from the comfort of your home.
The Gift of Motherhood eLearning Childbirth Education Program is a convenient alternative for expectant parents who cannot attend a conventional prepared childbirth class due to bed rest, scheduling conflicts or time constraints. It is also useful as a refresher course for repeat parents.
The program is an interactive, Web-based tool that contains animated illustrations, videos, voice-overs, and games. An online demo is available to try before you buy.
$55 for 12-week access to the online course content.
The eLearning program includes:
- Access for a 12-week period, beginning from the date of your initial use. You will receive an access code after you register and pay for the class.
- An accompanying parent's handbook, available after registration.
- An opportunity to schedule a tour of the Women's Center at St. Elizabeth East.
- The opportunity to contact one of our nurse educators by email to answer brief questions.
- Childbirth education and labor support
- Discomforts of pregnancy
- Understanding labor and birth
- Labor guide
- Caring for yourself postpartum
- Feeding your newborn
- Caring for your newborn
Call us today to get started. To register for eLearning Childbirth Education, please call the Kathryn Weil Center at (765) 449-5133. Upon receipt of payment, you will be provided with a registration code that will allow you to access the online content.