Are you hoping for childbirth with little to no drug intervention? You CAN ha...
Indiana Historical Society - Free Admission Thursdays
Location: Indiana Historical Society
450 West Ohio Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Every Thursday during concert season, the Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana History will host Free Admission Thursdays, sponsored by Franciscan Health. Admission to the Indiana History Center is free every Thursday from May 25 to July 27. The center is open from 10 am to 8 p.m.
- May 25: Who is a Hoosier?
- June 1: From Pencils to Pixels: Hoosier Cartoons and Comics
- June 8: A Visual Journey: From AIDS to Marriage Equality
- June 15: Steamboat a Comin': The Legacy of the New Orleans
- June 22: The Golden Age: Indiana Literature (1880-1920)
- June 29: Auto Indiana
- July 4: Faces in the Crowd
- July 6: One Shot: The WWII Photography of John A. Bushemi
- July 13: Hoosiers and Their Hooch: Perspective on Prohibition
- July 20: Indiana Disasters
- July 27: The Faces of Lincoln
Visit the Indiana Historical Society's website for more information.