Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is a classroom, video-based, instructor-...
Parents of Children Or Adults With Special Needs Support Group
Location: Rensselaer and Wheatfield Locations
Rensselaer & Wheatfield, IN 47978
Franciscan Health is offering a support group for parents of children and adults with special needs. The group will meet from 6:30 to 8 p.m. (CST) in Rensselaer and Wheatfield begining in 2018 and continue through 2019.
The group is free and open to the public. Registration is required for each event.
Some meetings are in Rensselaer and some are in Wheatfield, so be sure to check the location for the sessions you plan to attend.
Wheatfield location meeting dates
Franciscan Outpatient Therapy Wheatfield located at 4109 W. State Road 10 in Wheatfield.
- Thursday, Dec. 20, 2018: Cathy Boswell, regional program specialist, will discuss special education parent support services available through INSource
- Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019: Gordon Homes, a certified financial planner, will present planning for the future
- Thursday, March 21, 2019: Dorota Janik from Reins of Life Therapeutic Horseback Riding and Jeremy Rayner from Special Needs Baseball League
- Thursday, April 18, 2019: Alice Smith will show the movie Reject
- Thursday, June 20, 2019: Elena Luna Magallanes will give a presentation on Medicaid waivers
Rensselaer location meeting dates
Franciscan Health Rensselaer's Medical Outreach Building located at 1104 E. Grace Street in Rensselaer.
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018: Ashley Sullivan, admissions coordinator for Bloomington College Internship Program
- Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019: Cathy Boswell, regional program specialist, will discuss special education parent support services available through INSource
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019: Gail Baker will present on vocational rehabilitation
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019: Elena Luna Magallanes with present about the Autism society of Indiana