Gestational Diabetes counseling is offered to pregnant women who develop diab...
5:00 PM to 9:00 PM CST
Preparing for Childbirth - Michigan City
Location: Franciscan Health Michigan City
301 West Homer Street
Michigan City, IN 46360
Ease your pre-delivery jitters and learn what you need to know as you approach your due date. Expectant moms are provided information regarding childbirth options, breath/relaxation techniques, pain management and positions that ease delivery.
Support persons (ie: spouse, parent, friend, etc.) are welcome.
Please bring two pillows and a blanket to class.
- This class is free for those delivering at Franciscan Health Michigan City. For those not delivering at Franciscan Health Michigan City, the class fee is $25.
- Free to those if seeing the following physicians: Dr. Michael Messina, Dr. Lisa Hendricks or Dr. Alfredo Pamintuan
- Pay at the class
- Cash, checks, money orders and Women's Care Center of Michigan City High School vouchers will be accepted
- Make checks and money orders payable to the hospital
- Credit cards will not be accepted