Postpartum depression and anxiety is the most common complication of childbir...
10:00 AM to 5:30 PM CST
Preparing for Childbirth: Saturday Session
Location: Franciscan Health Crown Point
1201 South Main Street
Crown Point, IN 46307
Please join our 2-day class to learn about labor, birth and postpartum, along with lamaze breathing and relaxation techniques and other coping skills. Please bring a blanket and 3 pillows to the first class.
For individuals wanting a refresher course, they can attend the first Saturday class beginning at 1:30 p.m. - they will not need to attend the second Saturday session.
- $60.00 for the full course
- $20.00 for the refresher course
- Pay at the class
- Cash, checks and money orders will be accepted
- Make checks and money orders payable to the hospital
- Credit cards will not be accepted
- Vouchers from the Prenatal Assistance Program must be brought to class to get the class for free.
Classes in this session are held on October 6 and 13.