Have you or someone you know suffered from a stroke or traumatic brain injury...
A Weight Loss Journey
Location: Franciscan Health Lafayette East
3920 St. Francis Way
, Second Floor Conference Room
Lafayette, IN 47905
The Franciscan Healthy Living Center will offer a seven-week session on weight loss. “Living Healthy – A Weight Loss Journey” is a multidisciplinary approach to weight loss which includes a registered dietitian, exercise physiologist, behavioral therapist and nurse practitioner. Each medical professional will lead a session in their field of expertise and explain how each affect weight gain or weight loss.
- Time: 3:15 to 4:30 p.m.
- Weigh-in: 3:15 to 3:30 p.m. If needed, alternate weigh-in options are available.
- Dates: Every Tuesday beginning Sept. 12 through Oct. 24.
- Location: Second floor conference room at 3920 St. Francis Way, Lafayette on Franciscan Health Lafayette East campus.
- Space is limited to 15 participants.
- Cost is $75 per person.
- Registration is required and can be made by calling (765) 449-5133.
Session Topics include:
- Exercise tips
- Emotions and eating
- The risk of obesity and how small changes equal big benefits.