BLS (CPR) for Healthcare Providers teaches the skills of CPR for all ages inc...
3:15 PM to 4:30 PM EST
Weight Loss Journey - Lafayette 2018
Location: Franciscan Healthy Living Center
1116 North 16th Street
, Lower Level Heart Institute
Lafayette, IN 47904
Weight loss journey is a seven-week program on weight loss that meet every Tuesday from 3:15 to 4:30 p.m., Sept. 11 to Oct. 23, 2018. The first 15 minutes of each meeting is weigh-in and the last hour being educational class time. Weight Loss Journey is the Franciscan Healthy Living Center’s multidisciplinary approach to improving overall health and wellness.
Highlights of the sessions include:
- Nutrition information such as why diets don’t work, setting calorie goals, tracking intake, portion control, heart healthy eating, label reading, healthy cooking/shopping, sodium, fiber and eating out.
- Exercise tips.
- Emotions and eating.
- The risk of obesity and how small changes equal big benefits In addition to the seven sessions, participants will receive information and resources to help them in their weight loss goal.
Available sessions and meeting times are:
- Every Tuesday from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., Jan. 16 to Feb. 27, 2018
- Every Tuesday from 3:15 to 4:30 p.m. April 10 to May 22 , 2018
- Every Tuesday from 3:15 to 4:30 p.m., Sept. 11 to Oct. 23, 2018
Cost is $75.