Andrew J. Krutul, MD, Joins Franciscan Physician Network Nephrology & Hypertension Practices In Western Indiana
LAFAYETTE, Indiana – Andrew J. Krutul, MD, has established practices with Franciscan Physician Network's Nephrology & Hypertension Lafayette, Specialty Clinic Crawfordsville and Rensselaer Specialty Clinic.
Board-certified in nephrology, hypertension and internal medicine, he joins a team of physicians and advanced care providers who offer care for the prevention and treatment of kidney diseases. Their Franciscan Physician Network office locations are:
- Franciscan Physician Network Nephrology & Hypertension Lafayette, 3920 St. Francis Way, Suite 220, Lafayette
- Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic Crawfordsville, 1704 Lafayette Road, Suite 2, Crawfordsville
- Franciscan Physician Network Rensselaer Specialty Clinic, 1104 East Grace Street., Rensselaer
Dr. Krutul most recently was affiliated with Maine Veterans Affairs Health Care's Department of Nephrology in Augusta, Maine and held a clinical and academic appointment with Tufts University School of Medicine. He also has held nephrology clinical positions in Grand Rapids, Michigan and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
He earned his medical degree at Medical University of Bialystok in Poland and was a resident in medicine with the Provincial General Hospital. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Winthrop University Hospital at Stony Brook, New York and completed a fellowship in nephrology at State University of New York at Stony Brook.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Krutul at any of the three Franciscan Physician Network locations, call:
- Franciscan Physician Network Nephrology & Hypertension Lafayette - (765) 428-5950
- Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic Crawfordsville - (765) 359-2088
- Franciscan Physician Network Rensselaer Specialty Clinic - (219) 866-2010
Franciscan Physician Network is a division of the Mishawaka, Indiana-based Franciscan Alliance. To learn more about network primary and specialty care physicians and providers in Indiana and Illinois, visit FranciscanDocs.org.