Cardiologist, Masoor Kamalesh, MD, FACP, FCCP, FACC, Joins Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic Lafayette
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic Lafayette welcomes a new physician to its practice.
Dr. Kamalesh received his medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical College at the University of Delhi in India. He completed his internal medicine residency at St. Luke's/Roosevelt Hospital at Columbia University in New York City. He completed his fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
Dr. Kamalesh is board-certified by the National Board of Echocardiography and the American College of Cardiology.
Dr. Kamalesh has served in a variety of research and academic settings as well as in administrative/clinical settings.
Dr. Kamalesh joins the Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic office, located at 3900 St. Francis Way, Suite 200 in Lafayette on the campus of Franciscan Health Lafayette East. The Specialty Clinic Lafayette includes:
- Cardiology/Electrophysiology: Adel Yaacoub, MD; Bassel Artin, MD; Michael Hogan, MD; Gary Brigham, MD; Masoor Kamalesh, MD; and Jill Linder, NP
- Endocrinology: Michael Waddell, MD; Timothy Shoemaker, MD; and Melissa Donahue, FNP-BC
- Gastroenterology: Sherman A. Williams, MD; and Ma'n Abdullah, MD
- Rheumatology: Kathleen A. Carlson, MS, CNS, ANP-BC
- Infectious Disease: David Lin, MD
- Neurology: Petronio Ilagan, MD; and Arthur Rosen, MD
To make an appointment, please call (765) 775-2800.