Franciscan Health Auxiliary Lafayette Elects Officers for 2018
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - The Franciscan Health Auxiliary Lafayette held its annual membership meeting in December 2017. During the meeting the following officers were elected for the 2018 year:
- Jim Davies, president: Davies volunteers in the Outpatient Center at Franciscan Health Lafayette East. He previously served as an Auxiliary member-at-large and Red Coat Chair.
- Randall Toleman, vice president: Toleman volunteers in the Franciscan Health Gift Shops. He previously served as an Auxiliary member-at-large.
- Ellen Reppert, treasurer: Reppert volunteers at the gift shops at Franciscan Health and also volunteers in the Medical Staff Services office.
- Judy Cline, recording secretary: Cline volunteers in the Franciscan Health Gift Shops. She has previously served as an Auxiliary member-at-large.
- Roberta "Bobbie" Kubat, corresponding secretary: Kubat volunteers in the gift shop at Franciscan Health Lafayette East.
For more information on the Franciscan Health Auxiliary Lafayette or how to join, please call Lisa Green, Volunteer Services coordinator, at (765) 502-4249 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.