LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Franciscan Health has opened a new Franciscan WorkingWell occupational health clinic in Lafayette, Indiana. The clinic is located at 3218 Daugherty Drive, Suite 140 in Lafayette.
The Franciscan WorkingWell Lafayette office is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Franciscan WorkingWell provides occupational health services for businesses and industries of all sizes. Services provided by Franciscan WorkingWell in Lafayette include:
- Walk-in Injury Care
- Drug and Alcohol Screening (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Injury Treatment
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Medical Clearance Evaluations
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Vaccinations and Immunizations
- Health Risk Assessments
- Audiometric (Hearing) Screenings
- Independent Medical Exams
- DOT Physicals
- CDL Physicals
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Wellness Screenings
- On-site Clinic Services
Nurse practitioners at the Lafayette clinic include Dean Kelly, NP; Patty Scheetz, FNP; Nanette Julian, AGNP; Carol Lancaster, FNP and Monica Roadruck, FNP.
The Lafayette location is the 14th Franciscan WorkingWell office in Indiana and Illinois.
For more information on the services offered by Franciscan WorkingWell Lafayette, please call (765) 502-4190 or visit FranciscanHealth.org/WorkingWell.