Franciscan Health Rensselaer Enacts Visitor Restrictions
RENSSELAER, Indiana - Franciscan Health Rensselaer has enacted visitor restrictions, effective Thursday, February 2, 2017.
The restrictions include the following requirements:
- Only two healthy adults (18 years of age or older) will be allowed to visit a patient at any one time.
- Visitors who have flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, chills or muscle aches, will not be allowed. Franciscan Health Rensselaer officials are asking visitors to "self-screen" for these symptoms.
- Patients with flu-like symptoms will be asked to wear a surgical or isolation mask. (Located at the various entrances.)
- Signage will be posted throughout facilities.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and masks are posted at the main entrances to the facilities.
- Visitors are highly encouraged to use hand sanitizer before going into and after leaving a patient's room.
For more information or is you have any questions, please call (219) 866-5141.