Franciscan Physician Network in Lafayette Welcomes New Gastroenterologist
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic Lafayette welcomes Ma'n Abdullah, MD, to its Lafayette office.
Dr. Abdullah received his medical degree from Damascus University School of Medicine in Damascus, Syria. He completed a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology, as well as a fellowship in general internal medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine. He also completed an ambulatory care fellowship at the Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center in Indianapolis. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington, Connecticut. He also received a master's degree in clinical research from the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis.
Dr. Abdullah is board certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He is experienced in caring for patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), as well as general gastroenterology, treatment of liver diseases and screening colonoscopies.
Dr. Abdullah was named one of the "Top Doctors in Gastroenterology" by Indianapolis Monthly magazine for two years in a row – 2016 and 2017.
Dr. Abdullah joins the Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic Lafayette office, located at 3900 St. Francis Way, Suite 200 in Lafayette on the campus of Franciscan Health Lafayette East.
The Specialty Clinic includes the following practices:
- Cardiology/Electrophysiology: Adel Yaacoub, MD; Bassel Artin, MD; Michael Hogan, MD; Gary Brigham, MD; and Jill Linder, NP
- Endocrinology: Michael Waddell, MD; and Timothy Shoemaker, MD, Melissa Donahue, FNP-BC
- Gastroenterology: Sherman A. Williams, MD and Ma'n Abdullah, MD
- Rheumatology: Julie Jones, DO, and Kathleen A. Carlson, MS, CNS, ANP-BC
- Infectious Disease: David Lin, MD
- Neurology: Arthur Rosen, MD
Dr. Abdullah is now accepting new patients. Please call (765) 775-2800 to schedule an appointment.
By Matt Oates
Marketing and Public Relations