Franciscan Physician Network Welcomes Neurologist Petronio Ilagan, MD, to Lafayette
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic Lafayette welcomes Petronio Ilagan, MD, to its office.
Dr. Ilagan received his medical degree from the University of Santo Tomas in Manila, Philippines. He completed residencies in neurology at the University of Santo Tomas Hospital; the University of Louisville; Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois, and the Veterans Administration Hospital in Hines, Illinois. He has also served in several capacities in academic settings in Illinois and Indiana. Dr. Ilagan has provided neurological coverage at numerous hospitals across Indiana.
Dr. Ilagan joins the Franciscan Physician Network Specialty Clinic office, located at 3900 St. Francis Way, Suite 200 in Lafayette on the campus of Franciscan Health Lafayette East.
The Specialty Clinic includes the following practices
- Cardiology/Electrophysiology: Adel Yaacoub, MD; Bassel Artin, MD; Michael Hogan, MD; Gary Brigham, MD; and Jill Linder, NP
- Endocrinology: Michael Waddell, MD; Timothy Shoemaker, MD; and Melissa Donahue, FNP-BC
- Gastroenterology: Sherman A. Williams, MD; and Ma’n Abdullah, MD
- Rheumatology: Julie Jones, DO; and Kathleen A. Carlson, MS, CNS, ANP-BC
- Infectious Disease: David Lin, MD
- Neurology: Petronio Ilagan, MD; and Arthur Rosen, MD
Dr. Ilagan is now accepting new patients. Please call (765) 775-2800 to schedule an appointment.
By Matt Oates
Marketing and Public Relations