Nurse Practitioner, Donna Morrison, FNP-C, Joins Franciscan WorkingWell Crawfordsville
CRAWFORDSVILLE, Indiana - Franciscan WorkingWell's office in Crawfordsville welcomes a nurse practitioner to its practice.
Donna Morrison, FNP-C, is a family nurse practitioner who will see occupational health patients in the office. The office is located in the Sugar Creek Medical Building at 1704 Lafayette Road, Suite 1 in Crawfordsville. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Morrison received her master of science in nursing in the family nurse practitioner program at Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, Georgia. She received her nursing degree from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida. She has worked at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida in a variety of roles, as well as a staff nurse at a variety of outpatient office and physician practice settings.
Morrison joins Eric Levine, MD, MSPH, PhD, and Sandy Hutchison, ANP-BC, in the office.
Franciscan WorkingWell provides occupational health services for businesses and industries of all sizes. Services provided by Franciscan WorkingWell Crawfordsville include:
- Walk-in injury care
- Drug and alcohol screening (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Injury treatment
- Injury prevention programs
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Medical clearance evaluations
- Independent medical exams
- Disability determination exams
- Medical review officer services
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Tuberculosis testing
- Health and Injury Prevention Program (HIPP)
- Health risk assessments
- Audiometric screenings
- Quantitative fit testing of respirators
- Wellness screenings
- CPR and first-aid training
- Immigration physicals