CRAWFORDSVILLE, Indiana - Franciscan WorkingWell's office in Crawfordsville welcomes a physician to its practice.
Daniel A. Wikse, MD, is an occupational health physician who will see occupational health patients in the office. The office is located in the Sugar Creek Medical Building at 1704 Lafayette Road, Suite 1 in Crawfordsville. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dr. Wikse received both his undergraduate and medical degrees from Indiana University. He is board certified in family medicine having completed his residency in family medicine through St. Francis Hospital in 1996. For more than 20 years, Dr. Wikse has practiced in the Indianapolis area with concentrations in family medicine, emergency medicine and occupational health.
Since 2001, Dr. Wikse has primarily focused on employer-based medicine.
Dr. Wikse joins Eric Levine, MD, MSPH, PhD; Sandy Hutchison, ANP-BC; and Donna Morrison, FNP-C, in the office.
Franciscan WorkingWell provides occupational health services for businesses and industries of all sizes. Services provided by Franciscan WorkingWell Crawfordsville include:
- Walk-in injury care
- Drug and alcohol screening (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Injury treatment
- Injury prevention programs
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Medical clearance evaluations
- Independent medical exams
- Disability determination exams
- Medical review officer services
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Tuberculosis testing
- Health and Injury Prevention Program (HIPP)
- Health risk assessments
- Audiometric screenings
- Quantitative fit testing of respirators
- Wellness screenings
- CPR and first-aid training
- Immigration physicals
For more information on the services offered by Franciscan WorkingWell, please call (765) 362-6374 or visit FranciscanHealth.org/WorkingWell.