Patients & Visitors
As a patient you want the assurance of knowing that you and your loved ones will receive the highest quality care in a welcoming and healing environment - the kind of care that happens every hour of every day with Franciscan Health.
Our expert physicians and skilled staff serve everyone who walks in our doors with respect and compassion in our Franciscan tradition.
During Your Stay
Spiritual care is a vital part of our mission
In serving our mission we strive to meet both the physical and spiritual needs of our patients, families and staff. Our activities are built on a foundation of respecting different faith communities and cultures while providing compassionate, spiritual care. Together we can address spiritual needs that impact patient healing and wholeness.
This component of spiritual care is part of what makes Franciscan Health different:
- Assessing the spiritual values and needs of patients and their families in order to provide timely, appropriate and documented spiritual intervention
- Assisting patients and their families in drawing upon their spiritual resources as an important element in the healing and recovery process
- Providing spiritual comfort, counsel and support to patients and their families
- Assisting patients and families in the theological and spiritual aspects of critical decision-making; e.g. end of life decisions, Advance Directives and clinical ethics consults
- Advocating for patient rights in regard to spiritual, cultural and psychological values and how they impact a patient's behavior and their support system's response to their care
When you enter a Franciscan Health facility you'll feel the spiritual element of our care from the cross on the wall to the way you are treated. Select your facility to learn more about the spiritual care offered to our patients.