About UsA trusted leader in providing faith-based, integrated healthcare, Franciscan Health brings together the latest technology, innovative procedures and the brightest, most compassionate people to serve our patients in Indiana, Illinois and Michigan.
Questions? Contact us online or our hospitals by phone.
Franciscan Health is a healthcare system that carries forth Christ’s healing ministry and strengthens the Catholic healthcare mission. A trusted leader in faith-based healthcare, we bring together the latest technology, the most innovative procedures and the brightest, most compassionate healthcare professionals to serve our patients.
How can we help you make the most of Franciscan Health?
Doctors can refer patients by contacting the medical office directly. Find the right physician by specialty or location using our Find A Doctor search.
Franciscan Physician Network
Franciscan Physician Network is growing network of physicians through Indiana and Illinois with one thing in common: putting patients first. Our practices are set up to provide high quality services in a compassionate, caring environment. If you are a physician interested in joining our organization, we invite you to learn more.
Our 14 hospitals offer a wide variety of residency programs and training opportunities for healthcare professionals.
- Indianapolis - 12-Lead EKG
- Indianapolis - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Recertification
- Indianapolis - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Two Day Provider Course
- Indianapolis - AWHONN Fetal Monitoring
- Indianapolis - Basic EKG
- Indianapolis - Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider CPR (previously called Healthcare Provider CPR)
- Indianapolis - Clinical Laboratory Science Program
- Indianapolis - Family Medicine Residency
- Indianapolis - EMS Education
- Indianapolis - Heartsaver First Aid Course with CPR/AED
- Indianapolis - Integrative Healthcare Post-doctorate Psychology Fellowship Program
- Indianapolis - Medical Student Electives
- Indianapolis - Nurse Refresher Program (Online)
- Indianapolis - Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Recertification
- Indianapolis - Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Course
- Indianapolis - PGY 1 Pharmacy Practice Residency
- Indianapolis - PGY 2 Infectious Disease Pharmacy Residency
- Indianapolis - Tuberculosis Validation Course
- Mooresville - Colorectal Fellowship
- Crown Point - School of Echocardiography
- Crown Point – EMS Academy
- Dyer/Hammond – EMS Academy
- Dyer/Hammond – Pharmacy Practice Residency
- Dyer/Hammond – School of Medical Laboratory Science