Infusion services at Franciscan Health provide inpatient or outpatient care that is comprehensive and convenient for all patients. Our nurses and therapists specialize in IV treatments and infusion therapies.
Fighting Disease with Innovative Infusion Therapies
The infusion services provided at Franciscan Health utilize an interdisciplinary approach, including nurses trained in infusion therapy, pharmacists who work directly with medical staff, and social service staff and dietitians to help coordinate home aspects of treatment.
Our highly skilled team of board-certified physicians and chemotherapy-trained registered nurses provides a wide range of infusion services for patients of all ages suffering from cancer or chronic disease. Issues treated by infusion therapy include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn's disease and other colorectal diseases
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Blood disorders
Wide range of infusion services
Each infusion services team coordinates care with the patient's primary care physician and other specialists. Infusion services include:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Infusion therapies
- Blood transfusions
- Iron transfusions
- Biological response modifiers
- Central-line catheter care
- Subcutaneous injections
- Hydration therapy
Outpatient infusion program
Infusion services provide outpatient care that is comprehensive and convenient for all patients. Our outpatient infusion program includes the following conveniences for patients:
- All attempts are made to register patient prior to visit.
- All labs associated with treatment are done in department.
- Patients that have an extended visit are given hot meals for patient comfort and convenience.
- All attempts are made to schedule visits for patient convenience.
Locations Near Me
Columbus, IN 47201-6705