Franciscan Health offers sports medicine for clients of all ages grade school to high school, college to professional, and adults. Athletes receive training methods and techniques that will lead to athletic and individual improvement.
Sports Medicine for All Levels of Competitiveness
Every athlete deserves specialized sports medicine care – no matter your age or level of competitiveness. Franciscan Health Sports Medicine helps youth, high school, college and professional athletes as well as adult "weekend warriors" with complete sports-related care.
Sports medicine services
Our goal is to help prevent, treat and rehab sports-related injuries. To do so, we offer a full spectrum of care – everything from pre-participation sports physicals and evaluating injuries to recommending proper sports nutrition and providing athletic training and physical therapy.
Our specialized services include:
- Prescribed exercise programs
- Sport-specific training and rehabilitation
- Onsite orthotics, braces and protective devices
- Kinesio® taping
- High school partnerships for athletic trainers
Additional services include:
Franciscan Health Sports Medicine is led by physician specialists and surgeons who are specially trained to treat sports-related injuries in children and adults. At Franciscan Health Sports Medicine, you’ll find:
- Fellowship-trained physicians providing the highest quality care
- Knowledgeable, compassionate staff
- Advanced diagnostic tools to evaluate injuries
- Support for high school athletes and sports programs
- A full range of services for individuals of all ages and activity levels
Injury evaluation and treatment plan
When you need care, your sports medicine physician will perform a thorough evaluation that may include diagnostic testing (such as MRI, CT or ultrasound). Based on the results of your evaluation, your physician may prescribe any number of treatment options for your injury, including:
Locations Near Me
Frankfort, IL 60423